RE: PF member's exhibit on 12-13-08

The Photo Forum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 13, 2008.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Rob Miracle - In the Spotlight

It's another woman! We men never tire of seeing beautiful women, I wonder of
women like men just as much? Even in magazines for women we don't often see
pictures of men.

                Guy Glorieux - First snow over Montreal

We had a light dusting of snow in London a few days ago but it did not stay
and by morning most of it had gone.

                Linda Buttstead - THIS SAYS IT ALL

What do you think the little pussy would do when it caught the steel
monster?

                Marilyn Dalrymple - The Umbrella

I think a little girl stands behind the umbrella. We do tend to like images
showing children getting mixed up with big adult things!

                Gregory david Stempel - Linking The World

These things are no so common that nearly everybody has access to one. There
was no hint of this when computers had started. I had an Atari first with
the GEM desktop. There was no hint on the web, e-mail and the model I
eventually bought could be used to access bulletin boards and download
numeric data at 250 baud. I never thought the PC would take over and become
what it is now.

                Emily Ferguson - Lake Ontario shoreline

Nice shot of a cliff and lake. We, as a species, like the boarder between
land and water, we find walking here very nice. It must be something in our
evolution that has made it important to us.

                Mark Harris - Standing

Female - again. Flesh: we humans like human flesh and generally can't get
enough of it. 3/10.

                Trevor Cunningham - aww, christ!

I don't quite see the joke. I do not know what the object in the ash tray is
so the joke is lost on me.

Chris.