Re: PF member's exhibit on Nov. 29, '08

Interesting comments about making the weekly member's exhibit reminiscent
of a "contest". Unfortunately or fortunately this will not happen.  ;)
Not the the small prize could not be afforded but the spirit of the activity
would be compromised. It was to be a site for sharing work - whether finished
or in progress, etc.

As for multiple submissions ... in spite of instructions photographs arrive
in many different configurations already and having to remember to check
order of any given person adds yet another layer of "work" and potential
for confusion to the process. So, I am afraid this will not happen anytime
soon either. Unless we get some real flesh and blood elves to assist!

Have a good week everyone!!

andy - for PhotoForum such as it is!  ;)