Re: PF member's exhibit on Nov. 29, '08

I think we should just be grateful for Andy and his people for performing their volunteer jobs with the Photo Gallery.
And, personally, I find turning this weekly gallery into a contest would be counterproductive - an honest critique with suggestions for improvement is worth a lot more.
If you are too busy to post an image, why should other's (Andy and the Staff) take up the slack?

Thanks for doing, what you are doing, Andy.

Renate