Re: PF member's exhibit on Nov. 29, '08

ADavidhazy wrote:
Interesting comments about making the weekly member's exhibit reminiscent

You know, I would send a photo every week if a) I didn't get caught up in real life and b) the process was a bit more automated.

I was trying to set up a script that would let me tag a photo on Flickr with a certain tag and have it automatically send the photo email to the powers that be.

That script does send the mail to me, but its not making it to Andy for some odd reason.

Alas, I need to get back to it :-)

Rob

Rob Miracle
rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx