Re: PF member's exhibit on Nov. 29, '08

The comment of the prize was said in jest. I didn't think anyone would take the idea of a $3.00 prize as serious but obviously I was wrong. (Contests/Juried shows just show the subjective bias of the group or the judge)

Now the multiple submission idea I have said before and I just expanded on it. Being able to submit images for a whole month would help with the weekly pleas from the staff about the lack of submissions.

Roy