RE: [SPAM] Re: Long digital exposures?

Rich,
Neat shots - must have been very still for the leaves to stay sharp.
The pictures present a bit of a connundrum trying to figure out the
light source.

Would they retain a nice, smooth tonal structure in a print?

I guess I'll have to go out in the cold, snowy night with my FZ8.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.