Teaching positions at Webster University

PF HQ became aware of the following announcement and it is hereby sent FYI:

Hi all --

Webster has several tenure track jobs that might be of interest to someone. The job descriptions don't mention tenure, but I just checked with the Dean, and all three definitely are. We're doing national searches.

Assistant Professor in Digital Journalism <http://www.webster.edu/hr/jobs.shtml#digijo>
Assistant Professor in Interactive Digital Media <http://www.webster.edu/hr/jobs.shtml#digi>
Assistant Professor in Animation <http://www.webster.edu/hr/jobs.shtml#animation>

All three are in the School of Communications here <http://www.webster.edu/depts/comm/about_gate.html>. The digital journalism position is in the Department of Communications and Journalism (where print journalism and broadcast journalism are among the majors), and the other two in my department, Electronic and Photographic Media, where the photo major lives. Even though these positions aren't in the photo area, I thought PIEA members might still be interested -- or have colleagues you could pass it along to.

I'm happy to answer any questions if I can.

Bill

Bill Barrett
Professor
Department of Electronic and Photographic Media
Webster University
St. Louis
barrettb@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.webster.edu/~barrettb