RE: [SPAM] RE: Long digital exposures?

Thanks all,

Stacking exposures looks interesting.  It might give a unique, way-cool
effect unique to digital. I don't think is will look the same as film.
That is good. There should be a few photographic things only film will
do!  I wonder if anyone can think of others?

It's significant that so many PS plug-ins imitate film effects.  I find
myself of late trying things like "Holga" and "TX grain."  So where's
the "Kenna" effect plug in! I got it - a series of plug-ins that emulate
a whole range of notable photographer's styles! There are Lucis plug-ins
named for painters.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.