Re: Way OT - New Website

Thanks...Kelly told me she didn't like the skewed boxes either! When you said "consistency", I was surprised you didn't focus on the text differences between Kelly and I, but rather the format of the CVs. I kept the CV as a PDF so that someone would be able to print it out. If I did it in Comic Life, it would take /forever/ to construct (I hate redoing my resume and have reached the conclusion that it is finished!), and it would be a big field of black for someone's printer (as I search for reasons not to redo it).
Emily, again, thanks for the critique.  I really appreciate the input.

Cheers...Trevor