Way OT - New Website

Hey gang,

I've recently finished a website I'd like some feedback on, if you could. It's not photo related, but I'm sure there's a developer or two in here, and we're all graphics nerds anyway. Other than the index and interview pages, the others are just mapped images originating from a program called Comic Life. The output is a little low res for my taste, any thought on how to clean it up in PS?

the website is at:  www.chalkjockeys.com

Cheers!