Re: Way OT - New Website

Very nice. The only thing I'd change is the angle of the little "sheet of paper" on the tan gradient background on the Philosophy screen. I really couldn't read it because my peripheral vision was constantly trying to make the lines of text line up with one or the other of the gradient background or sheet of paper.

Also, to be consistent, you might consider presenting the CV the same visual way as the philosophy. But again, get the paper nested inside the gradient so they're parallel, not skewed.

Aside from that it was a very direct, snazzy and sensibly arranged site.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx