Re: Film Cameras vs Digital Camera for Eye glass users.

On Tue, November 18, 2008 10:50, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
> Yes, because of dirt issues you pretty much need at least two camera
> bodies.  Best to switch lenses as little as possible.

Depends on the kind of photography you do.  I'm mostly indoors and
shooting at wide apertures; hence I change lenses freely, clean the sensor
every year or two, and sometimes spend a few seconds doing dust spotting.
If you were outdoors in a dusty environment shooting at small apertures
(which makes the dirt much more visible) I could easily see coming to a
different conclusion.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info