Re: Film Cameras vs Digital Camera for Eye glass users.

Yes, because of dirt issues you pretty much need at least two camera bodies. Best to switch lenses as little as possible.

We used to need as many bodies as different types of film. Now we need as many as different lenses.

Older Canon bodies are very reasonably priced on eBay if you're careful. I've been buying them there for 4 years, now. Most users do not need the top of the line, or the most recent model. Noise is nearly non-existant on the entire line of Canon and Nikon SLR type digitals up to 400 ISO at this point and the multiplier factor is a great boon as you get to the longer lenses.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx