Re: New photography exhibition showing my work -Hidden Manchester-

On Thu, October 30, 2008 05:06, Andrew Paul Brooks wrote:

> I've just finished a 5 month photography project looking at the hidden
> spaces in Manchester,  the city where I live,  it's going to be showing at
> URBIS gallery from the start of December for 3 months.
>
> To see a very small selection of the image which are going to be shown and
> also to find out more about the exhibition you can go to this link.
>
> http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/view-main-gallery.php?id=31

I like those four quite a lot.

The underground (sewer?) tunnel lighting works nicely (I find I don't mind
the strong reflection highlights on the right), and I'm wondering if it's
mostly coming through the archway at back left (with post-processing to
reduce falloff) or if it was "painted with light", or what?

Not much chance that I'll be able to see the exhibition in person,
unfortunately.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info