RE: Out-of-date equipment

Richard, I totally agree with your "magic". I can remember that feeling that
that WAS THE SHOT, when I clicked the shutter. Then you had to wait a bit to
see it in the developing tray and you could get that feeling all over again
seeing it emerge as you had seen in your mind's eye. That was exhilarating.

Rene