Re: Out-of-date equipment

I look forward more to the surprises rather than the certainty that I
got a good picture. What's more, I find more "gift" pictures over the
years when I am mining heaps of old negs. There are images that I just
didn't see years ago plus pictures that I didn't want to take the time
to print because they were technically flawed or difficult. Now with PS
I can resurrect them. This "image mining" BTW may benefit lot of
photogrphy lovers who haven't the luxury of darkroom time. One can work
on a picture at sessions of PS over hours, days, or weeks.

I shoot GB's of digital snaps now, devil-may-care, knowing most will be
junk. Just for the exercise (or more likely mental nervous pacing) I try
things un-considerable with film. I am certain that is why my seeing
continues to satisfy and keep me going in the film panorama mode.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.