Re: Out-of-date equipment

In a message dated 15/10/2008 00:17:22 GMT Daylight Time, marphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I've never been much for nostalgia, an emotion that I think is based more on faulty memory than anything else.
Sadly nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Getting back to the real topic I must say I am surprised that you claim to know, or have known, that you have a good picture  as soon as you have pressed the button. With photographic film so much can and did happen between exposure and the completion of the printing process that the best that might be thought or said was 'I have a potentially good picture' at that point in the chain of events.

Michael