Out-of-date equipment

Just a thought - and even though I'd like to do it, I don't have time right now - it might be kind of neat to give classes for youngsters (scouts, 4-H, summer school) and teaching them darkroom and film work.

There is nothing like the magic of a print emerging from a tray of chemicals or learning to read a black and white negative to see if you got that perfect exposure. That's what got me really hooked on photography.

I think our local community college teaches darkroom work along with digital. If someone really wants to let go of their darkroom equipment they could check there before just throwing it away.

Marilyn