Re: [SPAM] Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

A friend of mind devoted months to clearing his monster equipment
collection on EBAY.  He made money selling stuff for fifty cents and six
bucks shipping and handling!

My old film cameras have all gone via Ebay over the last 3 years. Also some of my earlier digital gear. Just upgraded body and main lens, so I have three more things I need to photograph and sell now, two of the three quite recent. There's still a full darkroom in bags and boxes here; Omega D5V with the condenser B&W head, and all the stuff that goes with it. I might find the 135mm lens useful on the PB-4 bellows for macro work, and I'm planning to keep the good stainless steel tanks (though I now have no 35mm bodies left, so I won't be shooting any film any time soon). Not even sure exactly where the boxes are!

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info