RE: [SPAM] Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

I agree with Kostas,

I didn't have any interest in zoom lenses until I began shooting a lot
of digital. I was comfortable (complacent?) with the way I managed my
single focal length at-a-time brain. And zoom SLR's were big, expensive,
and not as good as today's super-wides. Compact digcams and
post-processing significantly increases the way photographs can be made.
Why waste that?  It takes a lot more skill to use these cameras well
with the brain off Auto.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.