--- Στις Σάβ., 11/10/08, ο/η Rich Mason <cameratraveler@xxxxxxx> έγραψε:
Από: Rich Mason <cameratraveler@xxxxxxx>
Θέμα: Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)
Προς: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ημερομηνία: Σάββατο, 11 Οκτώβριος 2008, 13:32

Mark,

I wish photographers starting out would only be allowed to have one
camera with a fixed focal length lens for the first five years.  Then
they would be told to go out and see the world.  No zooms.  No ultra
wide angles.  No super telephotos.  No 50 frame-per-second bodies.
The only permitted accessories would be a tripod and cable/remote
release.  If more photographers did this and spent their time looking
and seeing rather than fiddling with equipment and pining over what
they don't have, they would become better photographers.

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων
http://mail.yahoo.gr