Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

On Mon, October 13, 2008 13:07, Mark Blackwell wrote:

> [...]

That has the advantage of directly addressing the real issue, of course.

Lea's answer was elegant, though, in that it suggested the subjects -- a
group that included his child! -- were not the wonderful part.  I rather
admired running that one by him.

> Reminds me though of a Frank Lloyd Wright story.  He
> had to go to court for something and had to take the stand.  Like everyone
> else, please state your name and occupation for the record sir.
>
> My name is Frank Lloyd Wright and I am the worlds greatest architect.  The
> lawyer looked at him and said something to the effect of don't you think
> that is a little arrogant don't you??  He reply was, "Maybe, but I am
> under oath."

Oooh!  That's amusing, thanks for mentioning it!

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info