Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

I agree with you, however, all I said was better, and that's all I was talking about.

I know no small number of folks with high end cameras of divers brands. The cameras stay on the automatic settings. Thanks to the newer technologies in autofocus, exposure control and anti-shake most all of their photos are sharp, well exposed Pablum.

Regards
Bob...
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners.
I don't like them myself. They're pretty bad.
I grieve over them long winter evenings."
 -- Philip Marlowe (Humphrey Bogart)

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Dyer-Bennet" <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>