Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

Marilyn Dalrymple

> I'd be happy to give them my first born child, but not my Hasselblads or my Bessler 23c {:->

hehe, nicely put!

As soon as I manage to shift some junk clear of the darkroom (which was used a temporary dumping ground) I'm moving my RA4 back in and getting on with a heap of printing.

One of the projects I have ahead of me is removing the condensor lightbox of my 5x7 DeVere and sticking on a lightpanel driven by strips of high output red, green and blue LEDs (another laptop screen being sacrificed for that one - kinda satisfying really, using 'old' new tech to revive 'obscolete' technology :)

that should bring the head down 14 inches or so and I might be able to close the hole I had to cut in the ceiling to make the enlarger fit!

I can't wait to do some *really* big b&w prints again (not Guy-big, but big enough ;)

and it's so much quicker and cheaper than inkjet prints!

oh, a funny project tying in with the DIY thread - I've turned a camera into a forklift..

photography is SO satisfying :)