RE: Best Web Pages - Thanks!

> One of the problems I see is that if you are wanting to sell
> your photographs on line there is little to prevent people
> from simply saving and downloading the photos. Any thoughts?

I gave up worrying long time ago. If you want to sell, you must show. One of the greatest photo sites today, The Digital Journalist, started showing their featured articles with pictures 700px wide. (For a real thrill, check this month's sport photography: http://digitaljournalist.org/ )

Do they worry?  Apparently not. So then, why should I?

www.alberto-tirado.com