Feedback on this week's PF gallery photographs

"In my opinion" comments about the photographs currently seen at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Richard Kessler - Dreams
Imagination running wild! Too much black for my personal taste.
Cropped too tightly on the cat's head IMO. Paw out of focus is a
bit distracting to me.

Howard Leigh - Here Comes The Bride!
Is that looks of envy or disappointment in the faces of the three
women on left? Or maybe amusement? Obviously the two little kids
and maybe even the baby are more interested in the photographer
than the bride! The little girl on left bottom is saying through
body language "Oh, my goodness I can't bear to look!" Technically
a good photograph IMO but not sure it would make a good addition
to a wedding album - but maybe that was not the intent. The photo
reminds me somewhat of Weegee's "The critic".

Rob Miracle - Julie
Good choice of lens focal length (or POV) for natural perspective.
Not so cool is the crop on the right and the "thing" below her
left ear.

Trevor Cunningham - sacrificial buffalo
I guess slaughter is only as gory as we are unaccustomed to seeing
it performed. I actually did not "see" what was or had happened
until I noticed the blood gushing out of the animal's neck. I think
the photograph was either made too late or too early or from too far
away to appreciate the "goriness" of the moment. As far as the pigs
go they are very hard to discern in the photograph and reference to
them could have been left out. The photograph is just a bit too
"static" IMO.

hmmm ... I guess I did not have too many positive things to say. :(

andy davidhazy