Re: Feedback on this week's PF gallery photographs

This is, indeed, one of those rare moments in which I lament about not having a 300+mm lens.  I have my 80mm Sekor lens for which I have an adapter to mount on the D200, exaggerating the focal length considerably...but apparently not enough in this case.  I'd buy a stronger lens, but the wife (btw, I got married on this past holiday) wouldn't be too pleased...although, I could probably pick up a used sekor 150+mm lens for pretty cheap here (I like these lenses because they're so much smaller.  Thanks for the comment Andy!

"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous