Re: [SPAM] Re:Digital cameras in the Sun (was I have a favor to ask.)

Sounds like one should put the camera in the ice chest when one stops to have a meal.
I once had a solar powered fan that fit in a partially closed window but it was too weak to be of much use. A solar panel on a car that would let you leave the ac running while one ate seem like a good idea.
Roy