RE: [SPAM] Re: Digital cameras in the Sun (was I have a favor to ask.)

Roy,

I saw a test somewhere that found, counter-intuitively, that black
camera bags don't heat up inside more than others. I presume the padding
and double cloth layers insulate enough. Anyhow, that doesn't correct
one of my pet peeves.  Why are the inside of equipment bags black? That
makes me crazy trying to find something - particularly a black camera
accessory. I have a clip-on diode light in my bag.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.