darkroom stuff was : funeral

karl,

Some of my pals are doing home-brew still - even then it's a bother to
chase down chems and shipping costs are killing everyone. I mix my own
split-D76 from scratch.

I have complete D45 enlarger, lenses, etc plus other lab crap I can't
even give away! I've offered it for free to non-profit.  Need the
darkroom now for other use. I have a friend who couldn't pay students to
cart off D23's when school went digital. What's bizarre is that the
stuff is still listed new in catalogs with 2008 prices! Oh well - my
supply of out-of-date inkjet printers and CPU's is exceeding storage
space too.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.