Re: Where we live exhibit for PF members

2008/8/4 Shyrell Melara <shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I will be taking my photos this week. But I think the idea was for us to show where we live as in the little town, village, metropolis, etc. I live in a tiny town that is separated from the other tiny town next to it by a river. Anyway, that was my interest, to see where all of you live.

Thanks for having initiated the project, Shyrell,

This is a nice and inviting presentation you propose here.
There is something very gentle behind the notion of introducing to others in the group our view of where we live.
It will require a lot of thoughts, at least for me, to decide what to show and how to show it.
A great project.

Guy