Re: Where we live exhibit for PF members

This is a great idea, Andy.

Actually I believe this idea was originated by Shyrell Melara.

I assume that there are no rules for this project
and that we can interpret the topic as wildly as we want.

Since we all live or think we live in environments we all define for
ourselves I'd say let's share images that define "where we live"
according to personal taste/preference. Some people live in their
own mind. Others live in the countryside or in cities or villages.
Others simply imagine they live somewhere. Challenge our imagination.
Inform our membership. FYI, so far we have a single entry.

           Theme Based Exhibit - WHERE WE LIVE

PF exhibit staff is offering to install a theme based exhibition of
member's photographs in the "series" gallery connected with PhotoForum.
Guidelines for images would be the same as for the weekly exhibit except
the subject line should read "LIVE" instead of "gallery" to make it easily
identifiable in the incoming mailbox.

Images should be 700 pixels in longest dimension and less than 100K in
size.

Send your photographs in single email to: andpph@xxxxxxx

Up to 4 photographs/titles/captions per contributing member.

Deadline for receipt of photographs will be August 15, 2008.

If anything was left out it can be discussed later but a least there is a
warning of this project being launched.

Best wishes to all and if someone already offered to install this project
elsewhere the above offer becomes null and void!!  ;)

From: Ceres and the PF exhibits staff

andy