From: "Peeter Vissak" <pv@xxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 1:48:06 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: How many techniques?

I have been busy and my computer went down and then my Nikon went down and
now I am almost back with a new Canon and I have missed the point, but
count me in.
Techniques?
Where I live?
Is it the same thing or separate things?
Pardon me for asking, but meanwhile I have read my mail with my smartphone
in WiFi area, so deleting practically everything that was not directly
necessary for survival :)
I still have only a crippled laptop, but I can somehow do the job . . .

Peeter