Re: How many techniques?

I have been busy and my computer went down and then my Nikon went down and now I am almost back with a new Canon and I have missed the point, but count me in.
Techniques?
Where I live?
Is it the same thing or separate things?
Pardon me for asking, but meanwhile I have read my mail with my smartphone in WiFi area, so deleting practically everything that was not directly necessary for survival :)
I still have only a crippled laptop, but I can somehow do the job . . .

Peeter