Re: Where we live exhibit for PF members

Having read the current thoughts on this project, I have a new idea for showing where I live. You will have to visit the gallery to see it. Thanks for all the input, everyone. And I will be PS-ing my photos, or maybe just one. Anyone's guess... (statement - not question) ;-)

Shyrell
----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Glorieux" <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2008 11:17:51 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: Where we live exhibit for PF members

2008/8/4 Shyrell Melara <shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I will be taking my photos this week. But I think the idea was for us to show where we live

This is a nice and inviting presentation you propose here.
There is something very gentle behind the notion of introducing to others in the group our view of where we live.
It will require a lot of thoughts, at least for me, to decide what to show and how to show it.
A great project.

Guy