Re: Where we live exhibit for PF members

I will be taking my photos this week. But I think the idea was for us to show where we live as in the little town, village, metropolis, etc. I live in a tiny town that is separated from the other tiny town next to it by a river. Anyway, that was my interest, to see where all of you live.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Glorieux" <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2008 8:32:25 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: Where we live exhibit for PF members

This is a great idea, Andy.

I assume that there are no rules for this project
and that we can interpret the topic as wildly as we want.

Would it be a good idea if we all took this opportunity
to come up with the wildest, most challenging pictures we can produce?

I'm just getting into the topic but it strikes me that it can be interpreted
as broadly as "I live in the Galaxy"
or as narrowly as "I live  inside  my body",
with the possibilities in between almost infinite
such as "I live across the street from such and such"
or "I live far away from this or that" or "My cat allows me to live where he lives"

What about trying to develop a visual story with 4 pictures
so that they don't hang loose one next to the other.
It would certainly make the task more difficult,
but there is nothing insurmountable for PF'ers.

These are my two Canadian bits coming back from holidays on the wonderful Cape Cod...!

Guy

PS  I have not seen any other reply to Andy's post other than Gregory's.
Is there ANYONE INTERESTED in this project...?