Re: "Card Not formated" error message

One other lesson I learned the hard way is always shut the camera off before inserting or removing a card.  This alone can lead to problems of many different varieties.  Yet I suspect the shop is the right place for it.  Something is likely up.  Let us know what they find, if anything and how it all works out for you