Re: "Card Not formated" error message

Interesting tip on reformating the card everytime...

I got the camera back yesterday. They could not replicate the malfunction with a third card of mine neither some of their own...

No this means that either it is a card thing OR soemthing bigger is cooking...

will use a sandisk ultra III in my next shoot and let you know...

all the best Kostas

--- Στις Δευτ., 28/07/08, ο/η Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
One other lesson I learned the hard way is always shut the camera off before
inserting or removing a card.  This alone can lead to problems of many different
varieties.  Yet I suspect the shop is the right place for it.  Something is
likely up.  Let us know what they find, if anything and how it all works out for
you

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!