Re: Sleuthing for information - another tack on trivia

1. Who is the "principal" person depicted in this photograph?
Robert F. Kennedy

2. When (year ... month ... day) was the photograph made?
my guess is 1965 ... October ... 23rd ... I believe it was a Saturday

3. How many people are included in the photograph?
16

4. Where exactly was the photograph made?
"made": in someone's darkroom?
taken: in front of the old eastman building on plymouth ave north?

5. Who made the photograph?
I'm going to guess that you made this photo, andy

The person who answers the most questions correctly wins if by Tuesday,
July 1, 2008 nobody has answered all of them correctly.

adios!
andy