Sleuthing for information - another tack on trivia

OK ... I decided it is IMPOSSIBLE to ask trivia questions from my
students because it is so easy to find answers to _all_ trivia
questions using search engines instead of books. So I decided to try
somethig different. And then I decided to share this with you all
on PhotoForum for your amusement.

The following offer only applies to my students!! The first person
who correctly answers the following questions gets a previously
enjoyed radio & CD player or a Hershey bar with almonds. Winners choice.

See this:

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/a-pix/Untitled-1A.jpg

now answer these questions:

1. Who is the "principal" person depicted in this photograph?

2. When (year ... month ... day) was the photograph made?

3. How many people are included in the photograph?

4. Where exactly was the photograph made?

5. Who made the photograph?

The person who answers the most questions correctly wins if by Tuesday,
July 1, 2008 nobody has answered all of them correctly.

adios!
andy