Re: Pictures from one of our local parks

In a message dated 26/06/2008 14:02:14 GMT Daylight Time, shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I wouldn't mind a city theme as in the city we live in. But that would only be one picture each.
Could we make space in the gallery for say six weeks and offer exhibitors the chance of sending a set of three pictures of their home town. With the stipulation that within the picture there had to be something which gave a clue to the location.  My idea being to avoid Parisians having to submit an Eiffel tower picture and to avoid street scenes which however great could have been taken anywhere.

Michael