Hard Drive Backup: Re: Seagate

I recently bought an interesting device that will accept any SATA hard drive and convert it to a USB 2.0 outboard unit.  You just take a bare drive, push it into a slot on top of the box and plug it into a USB port on the computer.  The device is BlacX and it is manufactured by Thermaltake. It comes with cables and an AC power adapter.  It cost $37.99 + tax at MicroCenter.  It's also available on the New Egg website.  High capacity OEM SATA drives are fairly cheap these days.

Bill