Exhibit impressions

Sorry for late comments. As seen at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Guy Glorieux - Montreal skyline
Nifty job of image assembly and preparation.

Trevor Cunningham -
The colored light bulbs don't quite lift this into a photograph that would make me spend much time with it.

Dan Mitchell - Waiting for the mail
There is a bit of humor in the photograph for sure although one could have wished for slightly different placement of the skeleton and / or point of view of the camera.

Valery Firsov - Race
Traditional and classic but still quite effective in my opinion. Maybe cropped a little too tightly on her left boot?

Howard Leigh - Cutting The Cake
But where is the cake? It is a "must have" as far as preparing a wedding album
is concerned and although I too have made many similar photographs I was never
really drawn to them. I must be jaded 'cause the symbolism is lost on me!

Christopher Strevens - My House
Somewhat fuzzy record photo of the houses. Reminds me of the British comedy
"Keeping up appearances". Anslow's house?

Emily L. Ferguson - The Maypole
A real tough subject to photograph IMHO. I mean, a skinny pole as the subject?
As is it is it does not do much for me. I think this may have to do more with
me than anything else. Never understood what the deal with the Maypole was.
I'd probably concentrate on the merriment and people around it. ;)

andy