Re: Digital V Film

I agree - you need a dedicated B&W printer with a set of black + gray inks to do this properly. However I use my 1400 on the grayscale setting and plain paper in the driver menu and get what I think are excellent results - i.e. the dots in the print from only using one ink makes it resemble rather more a traditional B&W print with grain! Yippee!! Long Live Dots! (For once...)

Sorry, couldn't resist it....

Howard