Teleconverters

Am looking at teleconverters for my D200.  Looking at the BH catalog, a local shop pretty much matches the Nikon, Sigma, and Tamron products.  But the Kenko Pro-300 is about $50 less than BH charges, and I would have to wait for someone to bring it in their luggage.  Is it worth pursuing? I haven't seen any negative reviews...

"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous