Re: Is there photo software that will print images for round frames?

Thanks so much James
Barbara

----- Original Message ----
From: James Schenken <jds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:14:51 AM
Subject: Re: Is there photo software that will print images for round frames?

Barbara:

PhotoShop allows for the selection of round parts of the image.
It is the Marguee tool and it gives a choice of three choices of
rectangular and one choice of elliptical.

Select the elliptical mode, hold down the shift key and drag the
cursor.  PhotoShop will create a circular selection.
Not holding the shift key yields an elliptical selection.

Invert the selection to get the image outside of the circle and erase that.
Then de-select and you have the round image you need.

It'll take a little practice to get an oval shape of the correct
dimensions but it works the same way.

Cheers,
James

At 05:56 AM 6/10/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Group: I can't seem to find anything that will allow you to
>print images for round frames.  Any suggestions?
>Thanks
>Barbara

James Schenken