Re: Updated comp. sys.

Thank you one and all for all your help. I have learned so much today. In
spite of my continued lurking, I'm glad to still be able to ask questions
when I need to.

Everyone be safe this weekend and take time to yourself, unplug the
phone, log off the computer, shut and lock the door, grab a mug of your
favorite whatever, and take some personal time...

As for me, I'll be baking Lemon Philly Cheese cupcakes. And eating at
least two. ;-)

Cheers,
Shyrell