Re: off topic posting by w8imo@xxxxxxxx

On Apr 24, 2008, at 10:34 PM, karl shah-jenner wrote:

is it bad because the joke poked fun at Americans?

No, it's bad because it didn't mention photographers.  We need some good photography jokes.  Unfortunately, I don't know any.  Well, I know one, but it wouldn't be appropriate for the list and it's better in person.

Maybe we could create our own joke:

 Two photographers walk into a bar...

The bartender looks them over and says to one, "what happened to your buddy, he looks terrible?"

"I don't know, we were walking down the street with our cameras and he just snapped."

Cheers,

Rich