Re: off topic posting by w8imo@xxxxxxxx

Ok  Here is the oldest photography joke in the book.  How many photographers does it take to take a black and white picture.

Answer 1000

100 to pick the location

100 to find a subject in that location

100 to decide on the film

100 to meter the light

100 to pick the developer and development time

100 to pick the camera to use

100 to pick the lens

100 to pick the lighting equipment

99 to buy extra gear

1 to actually trip the shutter

100 to tell everyone how they would have done it differently.