Re: off topic posting by w8imo@xxxxxxxx

Philip Wayner :
Roel and others who want to leave the list:
We need people like you to keep a high level of decency on this site.
The person to remove of course is the stupid person who thought this was funny.
Andy, it is time to give this person his walking papers.
Phil Wayner

rules say you shouldn't post in HTML (which many here have done)

rules don't say no bad jokes..

I don't see any sort of pattern from w8imo@xxxxxxxx so hey - relax.

I laughed at the joke, frowned and thought 'that's inappropriate!'  laughed again at my temporary pomposity and moved to the next email.

is it bad because the joke poked fun at Americans?

confused karl